Lessons that I have learned from quilting recently?
- Know when to back off. Know when enough is enough!
- Imperfection really is okay and done really is better than perfect (thank you to Brenda Papadakis and Dear Jane for this quote)
- When it stops being fun - it is time to make decisions that will clear away stress, get you back to your happy place, restore your self-esteem and enable you to move in a positive, forward, direction.
- Have anyone had a similar "road block" project? What did you do?
- Have you learned any valuable life lessons from sewing and quilting lately? What?